Last updated: November 6, 2020
This Notice applies to all user personal information collected by Claritas HealthTech through this website (www.claritashealthtech.com) and the Claritas HealthTech products but does not apply to any patient’s personal information or patient health information as this is covered under applicable health institution policies.
This Notice applies to the protection of personal data established by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 and also undertakes to apply to any regulation that may come into force in the USA or any territory in which Claritas HealthTech is active in.
GDPR Data Controller Information: Personal data is processed by Claritas HealthTech, whose registered office is located at 20A Tanjong Pagar Road, Singapore.
Types of Data Collected
While using our website, we may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. When you register for a Claritas HealthTech product account (an “Account”), when you sign a contract, or when you request a demo or further information from the website.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using our website as is the case with most websites. We gather certain information automatically and store it log files.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
If you sign in to the Claritas HealthTech product/s or website to use its features, our logs will contain an individual identifier and show the services you have accessed. Claritas HealthTech uses log information to help us identify popular features, to resolve user problems, and to improve the design of our product.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Learn more about cookies in the “What Are Cookies” article.
Mouse clicks/movement – We may use an analytics system to help improve product usability and the customer experience. This involves collecting the mouse movements and mouse clicks associated with a user.
Use of Your Personal Data
The personal data collected is used as part of the services provided by Claritas HealthTech through its website and the Claritas HealthTech product. Using the data minimization principle, Claritas HealthTech commits to collect only the personal data strictly necessary and are for the following purposes:
- To process a request for information and providing product marketing information that we think will be of use to you
- To create and manage your user account
- For Software updates
- Educational and product support,
- Management of your registration for events that may be organized by Claritas HealthTech.
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us
- Regarding the GDPR, processing has legal bases in the context of a customer contract and regulatory compliance, and by consent for direct marketing activities.
- In compliance with the regulation applicable to the use of your personal data, Claritas HealthTech reserves the right to use your data for information purposes on its products and services or for any other purpose evident and necessary to the information of the user.
- In general, Claritas HealthTech uses your personal information to respond to your requests or to aid us in serving you better. We use personal information to perform data analysis and audits, safeguard and protect our site and the Claritas HealthTech product, enhance, improve and modify the site and the Claritas HealthTech product, create Accounts, identify usage trends, provide improved administration of our site and related products, identify you as a user in our system, send you administrative email notifications, respond to your inquiries, and to provide you the services you request.
- Claritas HealthTech also creates anonymous data records by excluding information that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use such anonymous data records for any purpose, except where required to do otherwise under applicable law.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We will share your personal information with third party service providers to: provide you with the services that we offer through our website or products; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of Accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to Claritas HealthTech. In this case, all third parties are committed to follow applicable data protection regulations. This obligation is provided in the contracts that bind these third parties to Claritas HealthTech according to data protection rules.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see You name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Personal information is processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries where laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent than the laws in your country. By providing your personal information, you consent to such transfer.
Claritas HealthTech undertakes to prove that personal data transferred outside the EU will be compliant to GDPR. Such transfers must be done: (a) on the basis of an adequacy decision, (b) appropriate safeguards or (c) binding corporate rules (BCR).
Data Subject Rights
Except as limited by applicable law, such as medical device regulation compliance, your data subject rights are, as per the EU GDPR:
- Right to be informed and to request access to the personal data we process;
- Right to rectification: the right to ask us to update your personal data when they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure: the right to ask us to permanently delete your personal data;
- Right to restriction of processing: the right to ask us to stop temporarily or permanently the processing of all or part of your personal data;
- Right to object: the right to refuse at any time the processing of your personal data for personal reasons or for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to data portability: the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit such personal data for use by a third party service.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.